Hungry Filmmakers V kicks off the spring season at Anthology Film Archives on May 16, with our latest installment of film screenings/discussions of seven unique, up-and-coming food-related films.
· Mumford Farms by Anna Mumford
· The Iraqi Seed Project by Emma Piper-Burket
· Bag It by Suzan Beraza
· Pig Business by Tracy Worcestor
· Chow Down by Julia Grayer and Gage Johnston
· Meat Hooked by Suzanne Wasserman
· Kings of Pastry by Chris Hegedus and D A Pennebaker
When: May 16, 2011, at 7:00PM
Anthology Film Archives
32 2nd Ave
New York, NY 10003
The panel will be moderated by George C. Stoney, NYU Professor Emeritus and legendary documentary filmmaker.
Doors open at 6:30 p.m., films start promptly at 7 p.m. Tickets are $15, and are available for advance purchase at Brown Paper Tickets. Admission includes films, the panel hosted by George Stoney, and a post-event reception with Lagunitas beer, wine, and snacks.